lundi 2 mars 2015

iphone 4s won't hold a charge


I updated my iphone 4s operating system to 8.1.3 , now the battery drains from a complete charge in about 5 to 6 hours on stand-by. I replaced the battery with a battery

I purchase online. I thought possibly that I might have bought a junk battery so I brought my phone to a reputable battery store and they installed a new battery. (The Apple Store would not work on the phone because I installed a battery) The original, online purchased battery and the battery purchased and installed all drain in about the same time. I've turned off apps, deleted most all my apps, turned Blue Tooth off,also tried reboot and a few other suggestions. Under Setting,Battery Usage, Home & Lock Screen are using 50% any ideas?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire