dimanche 1 mars 2015

iPhone 4s and iOS 8.1.3 [on hold]


After hesitating and then doing the latest update, my 4s has many problems!! texting takes me about 4 times as long to do, as the device lags and then tries to catch up really fast and misses words or misspells other words and I'm constantly fixing stuff... SIRI comes on when I change my phone from vertical to horizontal and visa versa... different apps will shut down before they even start, or will start and shut down in the middle of using the app.... also, my phone is no longer compatible with my car via USB. Is there any way to fix this?? My phone has been backed up on iTunes post upgrade, and other than this 'issue', there is nothing wrong with my phone! it's in MINT condition, and I've had it going on 4 years now.... I don't want to upgrade (which is why I've taken such good care of this phone)... HELP!!!!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire