dimanche 1 mars 2015

Installing WordPress on Mac OS X Server


I Have a Mac Mini with Yosemite OS X Server, i would like to install wordPress and Magento on the server and use it for local Development before i push my completed sites to the live server with the Hosting Provider.



  1. How to Install WordPress / Magento on Mac Mini Server?

  2. Is Installing WordPress on Mac OS X server different from Installing on Mac ?

  3. How to access such Sites on local Network and from outside the local Network (example let customer preview the website).

  4. I don't have a fixed ip address. i understand there are some other free services to solve such issues.


as of Now I can Access my wiki from outside the network. by http://ift.tt/1EvazQs


the ip address may change from time to time on my server and i have to make a note of it .


the apple Help documents are a bit vague to me as i am new to server and especially Apple server and its Server App.


Also I am able to access the website though not the index page but a image placed in my site/default directory named 1.jpg by going to


http://ift.tt/1wlfHjk


if some one could help me shed more knowledge on working with wordpress installation will be of great help.


Thanks !!!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire