lundi 23 mars 2015

How to switch to the day calendar with iOS 7


I recently switched an iPhone from iOS 6 to iOS 7.1.2. Within iOS 6 I was using Calendar on the day display and week display mode continuously. It was easy to a point I can't even recall how I did this switching (we should take notes when we see an interface which is working nicely).


With iOS 7.1.2 I have a serious interface problem.


Within Calendar I am able to switch from an annual view to a month view with the month name topleft red button. I discovered that I can also switch back to the month view by clicking on the month name red header. But I can't see any way to switch to a day or week view. On the bottom left corner I have a Today red button, but it doesn't do anything.


What is the intelligent method to access the actual day calendar?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire