lundi 16 mars 2015

How to modify Finder to show only current directory instead of the cascade of prior opened subdirectories?


Is there a way to force / modify Finder (either 'vanilla' or in combination with XtraFinder) to always show only the 'direct/non-recursive' content (directories / files) of a given directory instead of 'opening' any folder to the extend they were opened the last time Finder was used?


Maybe the follwing illustrates my question a bit better:


[currently Finder shows a directory like this:]



  • subdirectory one

  • sub-subdirectory one-one

  • subdirectory two

  • file one ...


[this is the way I would like it to look always:]



  • subdirectory one

  • subdirectory two

  • file one


I suppose Finder is trying to do me a favor this way, but I find those multiple recursions quite confusing.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire