mercredi 4 mars 2015

How to connect two external displays to a MacBook Pro 13?


Does anyone have some experience with adding two external displays to a MacBook Pro 13? I'm using two Thunderbolt to DVI adapter cables and connecting one works with no problem but when I add the second to the Mac it doesn't work.


Is only one external display supported? Any tricks to get them both to work?


MacBook Pro (Retina, 13-inch, Late 2012) MacBookPro10,2


1st display: Dell 2001FP DVI-D & VGA(D-SUB) Connectors 2nd display: Dell 1901FP DVI-D & VGA(D-SUB) Connectors


As I was playing around with them I found that if I connect to the 2nd Thunderbolt jack both displays get the signal.


On the 1st thunderbolt both of them are dark and get no signal.


I also bought a HDMI to VGA adapter to try that but both display don't get a signal.


Could the 1st Thunderbolt be faulty? But why can't I connect to the HDMI with the VGA adapter?


Please help, anyone.


Thanks in advance!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire