mardi 24 mars 2015

How to combine .pdf with a MG series Cannon scanner


This is an answer and a question in one to help people who search and find nothing as I had. This will only work for people who own Cannon I believe and may only apply to the MG series. •Step 1: Open IJ Scan Utility


•Step 2: Click the settings icon then select/highlight "Document Scan".


Under "Save Settings" there's a pull down across from "Data Format" click it and select "PDF (Multiple Pages)" then select "OK" to exit back to the tool.


•Step 3: Insert your document into the scanner and click the "Document" icon, it will then warm up the scanner and proceed to scan.


•Step 4: A box will appear after the scan is complete and you simply insert a new document in the order you want them to appear in the PDF and click the "Scan" icon. Repeat step 4 until you have completed the PDF.


•Step 5: Once completed just simply select the "Exit" icon and it will only create a single larger PDF making organization much easier.


Hope this helps someone, I didn't know I could do this till I messed with the settings as I hardly use my scanner to do anything other than scan the occasional photo or mail in a rebate now and again. -Mike





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire