jeudi 19 mars 2015

How to add Canon printer that works on Windows machines?


I'm trying to add a Canon MF8050cn to print from OS X Yosemite that works fine from Windows 7 machines. I installed the Canon 8000 driver Mac_MF_Ver1040_00.dmg for Macintosh. I can ping the printer successfully at 10.1.10.18 from my Macintosh. In the Add Printer dialog on the Macintosh, I enter the static IP address of the printer and Internet Printing Protocol and use Canon MF8000 Series, however, when I click Add on the dialog, it gives the error:



Unable to verify the printer on your network.
Unable to connect to '10.1.10.18' due to an error.
Would you still like to create the printer?


Choosing Continue gives a printer that when you print to it gets the error Printing - The printer is not responding.


How can I configure this printer for access from my Macintosh?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire