dimanche 15 mars 2015

How long Before Apples FileVault AES 128 Encryption Will Be Cracked?


Hey everyone so I have an encrypted hard drive that has countless memories on it and I do not know the password to it. When I was encrypting I retyped the password twice then clicked that stupid key for Apples Password Assistant then pressing memorable I did not realize it changed my entire password. It didn't even ask me to verify it. So I know it is 12 characters and chosen from Apples Password Assistant under Memorable meaning it consists of a word followed by a 1-3 digit number a symbol and a word again. I may try to brute force it but don't think its even worth trying. I cannot erase it due to how precious the memories are.

My question is in the future will it ever be possible for me to crack it in my lifetime. It is not AES 256 so I think there is a higher possibility of having it cracked in the future but how long before you think?


Again I am not asking for brute force so don't say 128 billion years or something ridiculous.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire