mardi 17 mars 2015

How do I set up Apple Mail to show me e-mail priority?


When somebody sends me an e-mail that is marked as "High priority" it does not show up any differently than other e-mails. I am expecting to see a red flag or other indicator to show that the e-mail has been marked by the sender (which could, for instance, be my boss) as more important or urgent and in need of immediate attention. Other e-mail clients I have used in the past did this automatically.


I have poked around a bit in the preferences and in the menus but I haven't found anything to enable such a feature. How do I enable Apple's default mail app to show me the information in the overview of my messages? (My mail window comes up with mailboxes/folders on the left, followed by a list of e-mail summaries (sender, date, subject, and the first few words of the e-mail) to the right of that, and on the right is the actual contents of whatever message is selected. I don't see any indication of priority anywhere.


Technical note: the sender is setting the following headers to indicate priority:



X-Priority: 1 (Highest)
X-MSMail-Priority: High
Importance: High




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire