samedi 7 mars 2015

How do I notify a blocked caller that he has been blocked on my iphone5


I have an iPhone 5 and have blocked a person who is harassing me via my txt messages. I do not have a phone number for this person as he is texting me via iMessage with his email address. This person lives in Norway and I in the US. I have researched and have found that when blocking a caller on an iPhone the caller will NOT be notified that he has been blocked. He will receive a "message sent" notification on his end. I do not want this caller to have the satisfaction of thinking that I have received his message. I also do not want him to have the satisfaction of receiving a text from me telling him that he has been blocked. I would like for him to receive a message notifying that he has been blocked immediately after he sends me a txt. Is there any way to accomplish this task?? My husband says that I should let u know that my software is IOS8. Thanks so much!!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire