mercredi 18 mars 2015

How do I install SIPSAK with macports?


SIPSAK seems to work with macports:



acinclude.m4 added mac port dirs to search paths 7 years ago


at least according to their github web page.


Do I have to build SIPSAK from source? Or, is there a binary repository I can add and then install from, using, perhaps, the command line?


I was looking at macports, I think that's how this is done.


Will this finally allow me to add binary repositories to install software, like sipsak? Strictly speaking, I'm not trying to compile sipsak, just use it.


Will macports allow me to install it?


MacPorts 2.3.3


and the system I'm using:



System Software Overview:

System Version: Mac OS X 10.7.5 (11G63)
Kernel Version: Darwin 11.4.2
Boot Volume: Untitled
Boot Mode: Normal
Computer Name: a MacBook
User Name: thufir (thufir)
Secure Virtual Memory: Enabled
64-bit Kernel and Extensions: No
Time since boot: 53 minutes


I'm looking to install sipsak from the terminal with macport, coming at this from a Linux perspective.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire