jeudi 19 mars 2015

How do I create a bootable USB drive that will reinstall OSX Yosemite from a Windows 8 Computer


I deleted a system file on my Mac that made it stop working. When I restart, it just crashes midway and restarts again. If I hold shift to do a safe reboot, it freezes halfway through. When I reboot to the recovery partition, it tells me that OSX wasn't installed properly and asks if I want to reboot again (which doesn't change anything). Luckily I have a bootcamp partition with Windows 8 on it that still works normally, and I was able to copy everything important off of my computer from there. I have seen that I can make a flash drive that can reinstall OSX, but the only instructions I find are on the Apple website. And they all say I need to use a mac to create one, but all I have is the windows partition of my mac.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire