mercredi 4 mars 2015

Flashing folder icon appeared once after changing Macbook hard drive


About 2 weeks ago, I updated my late 2011 Macbook Pro hard drive to a Crucial MX100 solid state drive. The drive installation and data migration went fine with no issues, but today I found the computer in a state where the screen just showed the "flashing folder" icon indicating an issue with the main boot disk. I restarted the computer in recovery mode and verified the disk, and Disk Utility said the disk was fine, with no issues. I then rebooted into Mac OS X (Yosemite 10.10.2) as normal and the computer is working fine.


Is there any reason why this would suddenly happen like this? Are there any hard drive related settings I should change on my system now that I have changed to a solid state drive from a magnetic drive?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire