mardi 10 mars 2015

Enabling tether no jailbreak


I'm looking for an effective way to enable factory tethering on my iOS 8.1.2 device without jailbreaking. I have sprint as a carrier, and I found a Redmond Pie article related to an older OS that mentioned modifying a plist file in order to enable the tethering option on the iPhone directly. This article does not appear to apply to the latest iOS versions, however.


So mainly, I'm looking for any and all methods to enable tethering on my iOS device for free without jailbreaking. I'm comfortable playing with plist files and I also know my way around terminal pretty well, so I'm fine with any answers that may involve digging through system files.


Does anybody know where I could begin to look to solve my quandary?


Edit:


Here's a link to the article on Redmond Pie:


http://ift.tt/12kpYNH





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire