mardi 17 mars 2015

Droplet with a progress bar?


First of all, apologies for my ignorance on the subject. All of this ffmpeg and automation is new for me and sometimes I cannot see even evident things.


I am learning command lines to encode videos (I use FFMPEG to change settings of the video, watermark, all this sort of things to improve my workflow)


Now I am trying to transform those command lines in droplets to make life easier. Last night I managed to turn my first one in an app droplet but I am missing the progress which I can see when I use the command shell.


I.E.


I can see frames per second, how much inside de video ... this sort of info


progress I can see if using the script on terminal window


I would like to know if there is a way to modify / add something on this script to see similar progress, either tell terminal to open while executing the script or a detailed progress bar pop up.


This is the scrip I am currently starting with



for f in "$@"
do

/usr/local/bin/ffmpeg -i "$f" -vf "drawtext=fontfile=/Library/Fonts/Tahoma.ttf: text='Central Text':\ x=(w-text_w)/2:y=(h-text_h-line_h)/2: fontsize=100: fontcolor=white@0.2" -s 720x406 -c:v libx264 -b:v 1400k -pix_fmt yuv420p -b:a 192k "${f%.*}_watermarked.mov"
done




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire