dimanche 22 mars 2015

Do iTunes rented movies count towards usage count in iPad/iOS?


I cannot seem to account for about 15-20GB of space in my iPad. I've been trying to track down what I thought was misplaced 4K airdropped files from a GoPro, but I just realized I have about 6 movies I rented a few weeks ago that are still on the iPad (and which I thought I deleted).


However, the ~35GB taken by video only do not show up in the usage count (got that size from iTunes when I finally connected the iPad to a computer, and also confirmed with the iBrowse tool):


ipad usage


I'm wondering if that's expected behavior or if it's just my iPad. This is a simple question, so I feel like I'm missing something, but i haven't been able to get an answer for this after various google queries.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire