mercredi 11 mars 2015

Custom desktop icons not updating on paste (Yosemite 10.10.2)


I've had custom desktop icons for the longest time and it has worked beautifully until I updated to Yosemite. Now, changing desktop icons works intermittently at best, if not at all.


When I paste a copied graphic to the Get Info icon, I can see the file size of the alias change, as if it has added the icon to the alias, but neither the top icon nor the Preview icon changes.


Any idea why this has started happening and/or how to make it work properly again? I've tried clearing the icon cache in several ways, as well as restarting Finder and the computer, clearing the icons out of the aliases, etc. My feeling is that there is some file somewhere corrupted.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire