samedi 7 mars 2015

Command Line Tool has been installed but "No receipt for 'com.apple.pkg.CLTools_Executables' found at '/'"


The No receipt for 'com.apple.pkg.CLTools_Executables' found at '/' error occurs when I type pkgutil --pkg-info=com.apple.pkg.CLTools_Executables on my terminal.


Some posts on the internet tells me that this happens when the command line tool has not been installed on Xcode.


But, I've installed CLT already:


enter image description here


I'm guessing the cause of the problem might be having executed following command several hours ago so as to eliminate warnings of brew doctor: $ /Developer/Library/uninstall-developer-folder


Actually, I encountered this problem on make all to install some library and hope to resolve the issue to install it.


OS is mountain lion and the version of XCode is 5.1.1.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire