mercredi 18 mars 2015

Cannot enable Java in Safari


I have the following running on my Mac:



  • OSX Yosemite (10.10.2)

  • Java version 8 update 31

  • Safari 8.0.4


I am unable to run any Java applet on Safari. I have added multiple sites to the exception lists (in System Preferences -> Java Control Panel -> Security), but it has not changed anything.


I also don't see anything related to Java in Safari preferences:


enter image description here


When I try to run a Java applet, it says, Error. Click for details., and when I do, this is what I get:


enter image description here


I've tried Chrome and Firefox as well, and this is the common error they give me:


enter image description here


Whatever I do, I cannot allow for Java applets to be run on any browser.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire