samedi 14 mars 2015

Cannot enable double-tap and drag


I had to send my Retina MBP in to Apple for a keyboard repair, and when I got it back it seems all of my system preferences were reset to system defaults. I've been slowly working my way through getting them back where they should be, but one that is refusing to re-set is enabling double-tap and drag.


To clarify, this is not a duplicate of this question; I'm well aware of how to enable it normally, and have attempted this procedure. The box was already checked when I got my laptop back, and no combination of checking, unchecking, or changing the drag lock options in the drop down appears to be working.


My best guess is that perhaps there's some terminal command that can perhaps force it to update the setting, but I'm not sure beyond that. Any ideas?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire