samedi 21 mars 2015

Can I make iconify-window binding work when minimize using window manager


I can bind a function to run when Emacs iconifies a frame



(defun my-handle-iconify-frame()
// I actually do something more useful than this...
(message "my-handle-iconify-frame")
)
(define-key special-event-map [iconify-frame] (function my-handle-iconify-frame))


This runs my my-handle-iconify-frame function when I use M-x iconify-frame or a key binding that calls that function.


However, it does not run when I use the iconify icon (-) in the window frame.


I also tried adding before advice on iconify-frame but that also is not called when I iconify a frame via the window frame icon.


Is there some other hook or binding where I can set window manager event handlers?


I'm running GNU Emacs 24.2.1 (x86_64-apple-darwin, NS apple-appkit-1038.36) of 2012-08-27 on bob.porkrind.org





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire