dimanche 15 mars 2015

Brand new 15in retina


I bought the mac then hooked up Time Machine and started restore to Mac HD. All was fine until the end when the backup from on 6 minutes to go for a couple of hours. No progress at all. So after restart I go back to set up. But now I can't see the Mac HD. I go into recovery mode and opened Disk Utility. It shows MacHD but no partition. (i.e in the left panel there is Macintosh HD to indicate the drive but no sub item indicating the partition Mac HD. Verify disk and Repair disk say it's ok. But when I click partition, all the items are uneditable. There's no resize tab But one blue section of 499GB, and I cannot edit any of the other fields as they are all greyed out. This means I'm constantly stuck in recovery mode and can't format or erase the main hard drive. Any ideas what to do?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire