lundi 2 mars 2015

Bookmarks in Safari: Type bookmark name to go to it


I have a bunch of bookmarks named things like "CNC" "FB" and "HQ" and the like.


I'm a bit of a keyboard junkie. I want to be able to access these quickly, by typing CMD-L, and then such initials into Safari's address bar.


Sometimes it works, the initials make it into the Top Hits when it works This allows me to down cursor and press return.


But, most of the time the google search comes up first. That's so much pressing I might as well have just used the pointer.


I saw Quickly Access Safari 6 Bookmark & History Address Bar Suggestions with the Keyboard? but I don't want to disable the suggested search, just down prioritize it under my bookmarks, which surely should be a better hit than random stuff on the internet.


Thanks, Martin.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire