dimanche 1 mars 2015

Best config for day time Windows user + occasional Mac usage


I bought a 2015 Macbook Pro 15" retina, 16GB memory 1TB SSD. I use Visual studio on day time on windows 8 and work on Mac, open source technologies at night and on weekends. I first thought of using VMWare and load windows for my day time use but i am a little confused on which config i should do.


I am thinking of using bootcamp since all i do is windows during day time(may be dedicate 250GB ?) and dedicate 500GB for Mac OS . And then may be dedicate 200 GB for VMware on MacOS to load windows for some rare scenarios where i need to test both windows and mac apps at the same time (like Xamarin)


Is this a bad idea to config my laptop like this or do you guys have any ideas that you can share for this scenario ?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire