dimanche 22 mars 2015

Automatically Move Files Created In Folder


I have a project I've inherited from an ex-employee that is missing the source, so I am attempting to debug from the temp files it creates in a directory. The issue is that it creates and deletes some of these files so quickly I cannot move them to another folder.


I've tried AppleScript or Automator to automatically move files, however it doesn't seem to work on files created by the app, but does work if I move files into the directory in Finder.


I've also tried a looping shell script that does a mv *, but it also doesn't catch all files.


Is there some other way to automatically move files to another directory before they are deleted, or prevent the files from being deleted in the first place?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire