samedi 21 mars 2015

Arc Touch Mouse SE won't reconnect on 10.10, mods to blame?


I have an Arc Touch Mouse SE (Bluetooth edition of the Arc Touch Mouse) and though I remember long ago it worked for the most part in 10.9, it doesn't seem to work in 10.10 and I'm trying to determine if it's one of the 'mods' I've installed that are to blame.


Here's how it works right now: I have to delete it from Bluetooth preferences if it exists already, and manually pair the mouse to get it to work. It will work until I turn either it or Bluetooth off, then it'll refuse to connect until I repeat this process.


I've done, for testing, a clean install of 10.10 on an SD card to see if it's something I've installed that interferes with Bluetooth. It seems to work perfectly on this clean install.


Also, and this may be related, the mouse does not show up in USB Overdrive. It's not present on the list, and the settings I had set do not do anything to the mouse's behavior.


I suppose I should start by listing everything that shows up in the bottom pane of System Preferences. I wonder if there's anything else I have that might interfere with Bluetooth that doesn't show up here. Here's the list:



  • Chrome Remote Desktop Host

  • Flash Player

  • HyperDock

  • Java

  • Line 6 Audio-MIDI Devices

  • LinkLiar

  • NI USB Audio

  • NoSleep

  • SwitchResX

  • USB Overdrive

  • Xbox 360 Controllers





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire