jeudi 19 mars 2015

Apps stuck in pending update status?


I used my MacBook Pro and iTunes to download updates for my mobile apps. I then sync'd and the apps were updated. I verified they were updated through the device's Settings app.


However, when I visit App Store on the mobile device, the apps are shown as Pending Updates status even though they are up to date (see image below). I've opened the app several times, and it has not cleared the incorrect status problem. I've rebooted the device several times, and it has not cleared the incorrect status problem.


How do I clear the Pending Updates status?




The MacBook Pro is running OS X 10.8.5 (fully patched). The iPad is running iOS 8.2 (fully patched).




enter image description here





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire