lundi 23 mars 2015

Apple iPhone 5s [on hold]


My iPhone has been cloned and hacked. It also was jailbroken. The hacker got in through my wifi and facebook account. Pretty serious now. I lost all of my passwords, they changed them all. My App Store and Safari icons were gone. My emails stopped, I had been sending and receiving several professional responses to my report of being hacked. Facebook, Apple, Avast, Google, Yahoo, and many others. But in addition to those, I was getting the notification email every time my password was changed. The emails showed the city of the person who made the change, all of which were other than my own. I can't reset passwords. As quickly as I get new ones set up, they've been changed again. More events have occurred since I wrote my original question, I've found out so much more and am on my way to resolving my issue.


My primary question was: if I reset my phone back to factory settings, would that "un"jailbreak my iPhone?


Thanks, 3rdgem





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire