lundi 2 février 2015

Xcode giving me warning for GADBannerViewDelegate [migrated]


I'm trying to implement Singular class AdMob banner that would be shared among several ViewControllers.


I'm receiving a warning from Xcode 6.1 and I don't understand why i'm getting the following warning:


'Incompatible pointer types sending 'MyClass* ' to parameter of type "MyOTHERclass ^GADBannerViewDelegate^ *'


I included GADBannerViewDelegate in MyClass.h and MyOTHERclass.h files so I don't know why I'm receiving a delegate warning.


What does this warning want me to do?


Here's the code with warning:



-(void)viewWillAppear:(BOOL)animated{

[super viewWillAppear:animated];

static MyOTHERclass share;

share=[MyOTHERclass singleton];

[share resetAdView: self]; // <-- Xcode is giving me the warning because of SELF




Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire