lundi 2 février 2015

xCode 5.1.1 togeather with xCode 6.1.1 - simulators deleted


I had xCode 6.1.1 installed togeather with the iOs8 simulators but I need to be able to test websites with iOs7 also so I installed xCode 5.1.1 also and named it to this. (I also renamed xCode 6.1.1 to that instead of just xCode)


After that I got all iOs7 simulators in xCode 5.1.1 working. But now all simulators from xCode 6.1.1 are gone! When I try to add them back it just loads for a while and then nothing happens. What should I do?


I need iOs7 and iOs8 simulators to test with, preferably on the same computer and without any virtual machine (don't have disk space).


How it looks when I start iOs8 simulator This just loads and nothing happens


I have Mavericks on a Mac Book Pro Retina. Software OS X 10.9.5 (13F34)





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire