jeudi 19 février 2015

"Profiles unable to read in dictionary at file {filepath} or via stdin" when trying to install profile


I am trying to install profiles on a MBP via Deploystudio and it has been quite a puzzle for me for the longest time. I have the profiles (trust and enrollment), and they both seem to work when I install them manually, but I can't install them via command line. This poses an issue for me because I assume the Deploystudio script fails out for the same reason. I also attempted to write a generic script to install the profiles, and that fails too.


(I only get the error message when I type the commands into the terminal by hand, but I assume that the error I receive when this happens is the reason none of my methods are working.)


Configuration:



  • Mac OSX Server 10.10.2

  • Self-signed profiles (which is why I have the trust profile.)


Command I was running to install profiles: /usr/bin/profiles -I -F /tmp/trustprofile.mobileconfig


Any and all help would be greatly appreciated!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire