dimanche 22 février 2015

Trying to import SwiftyJSON.framework


I am trying to include SwiftyJSON as found here:


http://ift.tt/1LrBtsy


I installed Carthage with homebrew and setup a Cartfile as described on the Carthage github page under the If you're building for iOS heading.


I have the following directory structure:



x/
x/Cartfile
x/Cartfile.resolved
x/Carthage/Build/iOS/SwiftyJSON.framework
x/MyProject/{my Swift code and project}
x/MyProject.xcodeproj
x/MyProjectTests


Here's my project's General -> Linked Frameworks section:


enter image description here


Here's my project's Build Phases -> Run Script section:


enter image description here


If I don't have any code that references JSON then I'm fine. I can build. I can even get the dummy response from my little server providing some json stubbing.


However, as soon as I add let json = JSON(data: swiftObject) I'm in trouble.


No matter what I seem to do I get the following:


enter image description here


I know I must be missing something obvious or completely silly but I'm at my wits end. I haven't been able to find anyone explaining this issue via Google (Or I'm just having a bad day for searching). Can anyone point me toward what I'm probably overlooking or just totally missing?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire