lundi 16 février 2015

SPECIFIC TEXT MSG DELETE TRASH CAN DISAPPEARS AFTER 1 REBOOT


I did the IOS 8.1.3 update on my iPhone 5S. When I want to delete specific text messages, as usual you click "more" and tick the relevant text messages to delete, the trash bin appears and you can delete. However it only works the first time the phone is switched on now, if you go into another conversation to delete specific text messages, click "more" and tick relevant text messages to delete, the trash bin has vanished. Only way is to delete the entire conversation (which I don't want to do), or to switch phone off complete and back on again - then it works just once and vanishes again. Anyone else encountered the same problem. I thought maybe a new feature has been added, so tried swiping messages, etc but nothing happens.


iPhone 5s, iOS 8.1.3





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire