mardi 3 février 2015

Set default 3,5 mm output audio level


Several times now I've scared myself half to deaf (pun intended) when I plug my headset into my mac and started a playback with sound. It scares me and annoys me, and what's worse it's potentially damaging my hearing.


I would like to know if there's a way to make sure that the audio is always turned down to a specific level when plugging in a 3,5 mm audio jack. I don't want the sound card to remember my last setting, because I also plug my computer into my receiver and then I need to boost up the volume to the max, so when I plug a headset in the next time it's way way too loud.


So basically, does anyone know of a way to create a behavior so that the audio level of the audio jack is always brought down to eg. 10% when plugging in a 3,5 mm audio plug?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire