jeudi 12 février 2015

Quickly disable internet browsing on iOS device for parental control


Whenever I hand the iPad off to one of my kids, I would like to quickly disable or limit internet browsing on the iPad, not necessarily internet altogether, but anything that can be accessed via Safari or an in-app browser. I know there are the in-built parental restrictions, but modifying the Web restrictions is a six step process to limit sites before, and a six step process to re-enable after. I would like something that's quicker to use and preferably pin-protected, and something along the lines of "disable for 1 hour" or "disable until I say so". It doesn't need to be a complete disable of web-browsing, but at the very least, some child-safe mode.


In short, I would like something similar to iOS's own web restrictions, but much quicker to access.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire