mercredi 11 février 2015

Purchase iOS Developer Account With VISA Debit Card


I have VISA debit card of this bank.As mention here we can use VISA debit card to buy iOS Developer account.i have tried with my VISA debit Card but apple reject my request due to this reason



We received your payment for your developer program and regret to inform you that
your payment was not authorized. Please contact your credit card company
for additional information.

In order to proceed please contact Apple Developer Program Support once
you are able to have your creed card company authorize the payment.


After that i contact with my bank they told me we don't have any security check on our side. I can use the same card to purchase apps from the App Store but why it is failed to purchase developer account?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire