mardi 24 février 2015

OSx - Signed App is not opening after installing from Packege


I have created an OSx application and Signed it with my Developer ID. I archived the application and then just exported it as Application and here it is working fine. But, when I exported it as Package installer it had an issue. After installing my app via installer, it came in launchPad but on trying to open it It failed, nothing happen neither any error nor any effect of launch happened.


I checked my Gatekeeper state it is also completely disabled, so It should not stop my app to be executed.


I also have checked this thing with both Mavericks as well as Yosemite.


If anyone have some idea on such case then please respond as I badly need solution.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire