mardi 10 février 2015

On Macbook Pro how to show the folder as a column in the Finder Favorites “All My Files?”


On Macbook Pro how can I show the folder (directory) as a column in the Finder Favorites "All My Files?" I have a MAcBook Pro running OS X Yosemite (version 10.10.2). There IS a way to select columns. Finder>View>Show View Options (Splat J) one can select certain columns by checkboxes, but there is no checkbox for folder (directory). Is it possible to add a check box for folder (directory)?


To me, it seems an obvious column to show -- especially coming from unix and MS DOS/Windows. How am I supposed to know where the file resides? How am I supposed to keep the files in any reasonable order if I don't know where a file is located?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire