samedi 28 février 2015

"taskgated: no signiture for..." with GCC Compiled Exuctables


I recently upgraded to OS X 10.10 and now I am finding that executables that I coded myself and build with GCC immediately print Killed: 9 and then quit. In my console I am seeing the following message:



taskgated[73]: no signature for pid=66146 (cannot make code: UNIX[No such process])


I also recently installed GCC through Homebrew, as gfortran was not one of the default compilers in my version of xCode. I'm not sure if this is related to the issue or not.


I have experienced the issue now with executables compiled with both gfortran and G++. A simple C++ "hello world" program demonstrating my issue is below.



$ cat test.cpp
#include <iostream>
using namespace std;
int main()
{
cout << "hello world" << endl;
return 0;
}

$ g++ -c test.cpp
$ test.o
Killed: 9


What do I need to do to be able to run these executables?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire