jeudi 12 février 2015

Never have Chrome track my location when using Google.com


I spend a great deal of time outside the USA, but I only want to use Google.com. Not Google.com.zz. (Were zz is a two letter country code). In Chrome, when I type Google.com, I always want the search to be with Google.com. When using the omnibox, I want the search to be only Google.com.


And when I go to the bottom of the Google search page, I never want to see...


(the name of the city I am in) - From your Internet address


I only location I want to see is...


unknown


I had this working for the longest time, but something seems to have gotten reset and I can't figure out what it is, even after googling and an hour or three of wasted time.


Thanks in advance.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire