mercredi 18 février 2015

Moving iOS notes


I'd like to do a few things, either:




  1. Safely move my iOS notes to the OS X Notes app


    That is, sync my existing notes with the OSX Notes app and then delete the couple of thousand notes from the iOS app. I assume this would be done via iCloud, but I'm not sure how to save my notes permanently on my Mac and subsequently delete them off my iPhone.




  2. Mass email my existing notes into Evernote


    I've found plenty of suggestions on how to sync any new notes with Evernote or the OS X Notes app, but nothing about moving existing notes.




(I've tried exporting them with iExplorer and CopyTrans but I instantly noticed that a lot of notes were missing, so it's not the most reliable option. And given that since iOS 7 you can't even see your notes count, I have no way of knowing if the number of notes that other exporting apps - such as PhoneView - show the real amount.)


The majority of them are important academic notes and I absolutely need to get them off my iPhone onto my Mac, but it seems a lot more difficult than it should be.


Any suggestions?





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire