dimanche 22 février 2015

Mac Automator App: How to Set Folder


This is probably something simple but its driving me crazy...


I was just able to build my first automator workflow, which is quite basic and uses the Subtitles application to download subtitles for movies in a specific folder.


The Actions are:


Get Folder Contents Filter Finder Items (to only movie files) Open finder item with the Subtitle app


It works fine when I execute the workflow from within Automator because it has a "Folder Action receives files and folders added to:" clause in the beginning which tells which folder to use.


However, I want to save that as an application so I can schedule that on iCal but, when I save as an app, the clause which tells the folder is no longer available and looks like I need to pass the folder name as a parameter/argument and I have no idea on how to do that.


So, what I need guidance is on how to have the app executed in iCal while telling it which folder to use.


Thanks in advance...





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire