dimanche 1 février 2015

ipod classic 160gb


I need help. I am literally at my wits end. I've had my 160GB IPOD A1238, Model number 2173. for just under a year. No I don't have the receipt because I expected Apple products to be quality. I am either going to throw it out of a window. Blow it up. Or use it as a paper weight if this doesn't work I spent so much money for this and it hasn't lasted even a year. Sorry to vent but really disappointed with this product.


I have plugged in my IPOD into 3 different laptops and all of them say to fix and repair the IPOD. I have done so many times. formatted many times. IPOD crashes ITUNES as well when connected. as soon as it is ejected itunes works fine again.


I'm not kidding about the methods of disposal for my IPOD if nothing works. I refuse to spend money on something that should easily be usable for minimum of 5 years.


This is the information from my SMART DATA test in diagnostics:


Retracts: 2


Reallocs: 16360


Pending sectors: 16


PowerOn Hours: 202


Start/Stops: 78.40


Temp: Current 28c


Temp: Min 7c


Temp: Max 50c


ANY HELP TO GET THIS WORKING IS DEEPLY APPRECIATED!!!!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire