mercredi 11 février 2015

iPhone "Recently Deleted" photos folder issue


I experienced some embarrassing moment today. In iOS 8 (not very sure about 7) when you delete an image, it goes into another folder in the photos gallery named Recently Deleted. I know it helps because when you accidentally delete a picture, you can simply restore it (Recover) from there.


I had a photo which I thought I had deleted. I gave my iPhone out to a friend who wanted to do something with it only to find out he saved some screenshots and wanted to access them. Voila, the picture I thought I had deleted was the display icon (last deleted) in the Recently Deleted gallery.


My question: Why is it kept in the home screen of photos since any other user can easily see them? Could Apply not have used other means to help users Recover deleted pictures? I only got to know deleted photos are kept there today.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire