vendredi 20 février 2015

iOS 8.1.3 break Safari credit card scanning


Last night my iPhone 4S was running iOS 8.1.2 and safari credit card scanning was working perfectly OK. This morning I upgraded to iOS 8.1.3 and the functionality is now broken.


I created an HTML file containing a simple form asking users to input their credit number, expiry month and expiry year. If you clicked in the credit card field an additional option to scan your card appeared and if you tapped it you could scan your credit card and safari would employ in-built OCR to recognise your card number and auto fill the field. This is no longer working in iOS 8.1.3, as in when I tap on the credit card field, the keyboard option no longer appears.


Here's a link to the test site I created that WAS WORKING last night and not working after the OS upgrade.


Notes: - YES I do have a valid SSL cert on the site (it's NOT self signed) - YES I've set the input elements ID to the correct names (check the page source)


Any advise from anyone on what might have changed here?


Regards,


Kaustav





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire