lundi 2 février 2015

Internal keyboard + touchpad stopped working, on Macbook air 'early 2014', Yosemite 10.10.2


my internal keyboard and touchpad - stopped working a few days ago. When it first happened - I made the macbook sleep-wake-up several times - and it came back to normal. External keyboard+touchpad - work normally - but internal keyboard keeps randomly 'typing' in characters for me, especially 'fn-f' keys (such as randomly muting/adjusting volume, etc). If I reboot into 'Rescue mode' - they work flawlessly, but in 'safe boot' - they keep misbehaving. I've tried already NVRAM+SMC reset chords on startup. The rate of the problem is becoming worse, that it, it's less and less likely the internal input devices will work (immediately after sleep). I've checked preferences and touchpad is enabled, no-keyboard-keys etc. Any advice? OS-reinstall? anything to post here? thank you!





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire