mardi 17 février 2015

Integrating subscribed iCal in personal calendar


Is it possible to integrate subscribed calendars into personal calendars?


I currently have the following set-up: - iCloud: Personal - iCloud: Work - iCloud: Internship - iCal: College


Now, its really easy to just share the first three iCloud calendars by simply sharing them with my family's iCloud addresses (they all have iPhones). For the fourth one, which is a subscribed iCal address (which also keeps me up to date with schedule changes) I do not want them to have to subscribe to that. I'd rather create a fourth iCloud calendar and have that in sync with the subscribed iCal. I am aware of the option to import all activities from that iCal into a possibly newly created calendar, but I'm assuming that won't stay in sync as it's a one-time import.


Any help is much appreciated.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire