mardi 3 février 2015

I-Phone 4S wth update 8.1.3


i update my iphone with update 8.1.3 now i am unable to login in with my phone as he force me only to connect to i tunes with no other option finaly when i connect to i tunes he gives me a message either to update and if it is not working i should go to restore as factory although there was no warrning message that this update is not suitable to my phone now i have no other option than restotring my i phone to factory mode and by this i will lose all the photos and all saved data i wonder if there is a solution for this as you should notify this on your terms and conditions so if i was informed i will not do this update ,i think this is a big error on your apple company that she did not mention this and i am very upsate for this and need a solution


========================================================================





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire