vendredi 13 février 2015

How to repair and/or reinstall Homebrew safely?


I am trying to repair Homebrew.


I recently tried to reinstall it but when I typed "brew doctor"


My output was:



shell-init: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
chdir: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
chdir: error retrieving current directory: getcwd: cannot access parent directories: No such file or directory
The current working directory doesn't exist, cannot proceed.


I have tried to re-install it by typing this into the command line again:



ruby -e "$(curl -fsSL http://ift.tt/YQTuQh)"


But my output is:



It appears Homebrew is already installed. If your intent is to reinstall you
should do the following before running this installer again:
rm -rf /usr/local/Cellar /usr/local/.git && brew cleanup


How can I fix my Homebrew install?


Thank you.





Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire